[Ilford House (East Sussex, England), the garden and the bridge]
[between 1920 and 1930]
4 photographic prints : black and white ; 12 x 8 cm.
American Academy in Rome
Collection known as "Lawson Collection".
Part of: Landscape Collection; American Academy in Rome, Photographic Archive.
Stamp with "AAR" on verso, as postcard.
Probably most of the photographs has been taken by Edward Godfrey Lawson. Lawson was a Fellow in Landscape Architecture, 1923-26, at the American Academy in Rome.
Closed access material (Archive)
Restricted : fragile material ; Access by appointment
Publication restricted (AAR copyright)
Go to URBiS CatalogGo to Library Catalog